Only 4 ingredients and 2 minutes are needed to make this EXACT copycat recipe for homemade Chick-Fil-A sauce! Great for chicken nuggets, sandwiches, fries, and even burgers!
Why I Love This Recipe
There is no denying that Chick-Fil-A sauce is legit drinkable. It’s THAT good. And now you can make an exact copycat of the deliciousness at home in less than 5 minutes!
This recipe is so easy to whip up whenever you need it. I always make a batch for when we have chicken nuggets or french fries. I’ll even use it for dressing one of my fave recipes, hamburger salads!
Making this homemade Chick-Fil-A sauce recipe instantly takes your meal to the next level of delicious. And? Trust me on this: everyone will be SHOCKED at how closely this tastes like real Chick-Fil-A sauce!
- Mustard. You can also sub dijon mustard for regular mustard if you want a little extra spice in there!
How To Make This Recipe
To make this homemade Chick Fil A Sauce all you need to do is whisk everything together!
You can also use any blender if you like. If it is a large blender you may need to make a double batch in order for it to be enough to actually mix inside the blender.
Here are some different ways to serve this copycat Chik-Fil-A sauce:
- On a juicy burger (big fan of these easy and fast air fryer burger patties!)
- With french fries (check out these air fryer sweet potato fries or air fryer frozen french fries)
- With onion rings
- Drizzled on a baked potato
- Drizzled on an omelette
- With chicken strips or chicken nuggets (try these air fryer frozen chicken nuggets or even extra crispy spicy chicken nuggets are fab!)
A batch of this will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days. After that I recommend making new!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating on the recipe card and leave a comment below!
Don’t forget to pin it on your Pinterest board for later, or tag me on IG @no.food.rules if you try the recipe and love it!
Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1.5 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp honey
click To display nutrition info