1. In a cereal-sized bowl mix together the fruit, yogurt, and cereal.
2. Once mixed together pour your milk over the top and mix!
3. Add peanut butter and freeze-dried strawberries (if desired).
4. Mix together again, and enjoy!
Frozen Fruit: If you opt to use frozen fruit, be sure to allow enough time for your fruit to thaw OR use small pieces like wild blueberries. Milk: Use cow's milk, or your milk of choice. Almond, cashew, and oat milks all work well for this recipe. If you want an added protein punch you could use a protein shake!
click To display nutrition info
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.