This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniSauceObsession #CollectiveBias
There is nothing more comforting than a big ol' stack of flapjacks, am I right? Right now, I'm especially loving these whole wheat pumpkin pancakes with white chocolate sauce!
Personally, I eat pancakes at LEAST once per weekend. My husband and I call it our "fancy" breakfast day, making the weekend mornings feel a little bit more special. Dedicating time to this "fancy" breakfast gives us time to chit-chat, and honestly, most weekends, dance. We're big kitchen dancers in the Christensen household. And, P.S., when I say we dedicate time, I mean like 20 minutes. Let's face it, we ain't got all day!
These whole wheat pumpkin pancakes with white chocolate sauce are giving me ALL of the fall feels during the Halloween week. We made them a little "#extra" by topping them with a little Torani white chocolate sauce in place of maple syrup. Keeping with the theme of being extra, I'm giving you a little gift: a rebate offer for Torani sauces! With this offer you'll only pay for ONE! Yup, buy one, get one free.
Here's what you need to do to get that rebate offer:
- Visit your closest Meijer location and pick 2 of your fave flavors of Torani sauces (Caramel, dark chocolate and white chocolate!).
- Take a picture of your receipt, then enter the rebate experience to upload your photo.
- Once your receipt has been verified you'll get your money back for one of the bottles!
- This buy one, get one free offer is available now until 12/31/18, or while supplies last!
Lordy, I love a good deal.
The Torani white chocolate sauce totally makes these cakes. If you've ever tried the pumpkin + white chocolate combo you know that I mean, heaven. And if you haven't? Consider this your invitation.
If you've ever had a speciality coffee from a cafe chances are you've had Torani sauces or syrups. They've been making authentic coffeehouse flavor products for over 90 years. Their products are super versatile, too, totally not just limited to use in specialty coffeehouses. I love using them for adding a touch of sweetness to things like yogurt bowls, smoothies, sweet potato toasts, homemade mochas, fro-yo or ice cream, and, of course, pancakes!
I love that Torani sauces are make with real ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors. Another reason to love? They're a 3rd generation, family owned business that, like I said, has been creating deliciousness for over 90 years. Amazing. Total flavor experts.
Even though Torani products, like syrups, sauces, and more, are used in cafe's across America I was able to find a super great variety of them at my local Meijer store.
These pancakes are a fall MUST. Whip them up on a lazy Saturday morning or prep a large batch and throw in the freezer to easily re-heat on weekday mornings!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1-2 oz Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, egg and vanilla with a fork or whisk.
- In a small-medium bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, about 1/3-1/2 at a home. Use a fork or whisk to combine well.
- Spray the griddle/skillet and drop batter with 1/4 cup scoop.
- Cook for ~2 minutes per side.
- Repeat cooking process with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with white chocolate sauce.
Easily double or triple the recipe to feed a larger crowd!
Nutrition info calculate from 1 oz white chocolate sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 5.4gCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 9g
Want more pumpkin? You might like these: