this episode’s guest:
Nicole is a Registered Dietitian from Pittsburgh, Pa. Who, after struggling her way through her own disordered eating, has found her passion in helping others navigate their way through Intuitive Eating and live their lives to the fullest.
🚨FREE TRAINING! How To Find Your Best Weight As An Intuitive Eater
Sign Up Here https://nofoodrules.co/40uAmGS
In this episode of “The No Food Rules” podcast, Colleen and Nicole debunk common misconceptions surrounding the Health at Every Size movement and discuss the importance of weight in relation to health.
Discover the truth about Health at Every Size and learn why taking small steps towards becoming an intuitive eater and focusing on changing the behaviors causing undesirable outcomes is the key to making sustainable changes that last!
Listen in also for a casual chat and some BTS wisdom from two dietitians covering a range of topics, including chunking down tasks and addressing food cravings and sleeping habits. Plus, why it’s essential to relearn how to listen to your body to find your best weight.
Remember to sign up for the upcoming training on April 11th if you want to learn more about the science behind weight and how to find YOUR best weight for optimal health.
- Discover what Health at Every Size really means.
- You eat an elephant one bite at a time—why taking small steps towards becoming an intuitive eater is the key to making sustainable changes that last?
- How our society’s obsession with diet culture, thinness, and fatphobia can hinder your intuitive eating journey.
- Weight is a byproduct of behavior: Why it’s essential to focus on the behaviors causing undesirable outcomes rather than the weight itself.
- The KEY to unlocking an equilibrium within your body so you can ENJOY the foods and activities that make you feel good.