Make these super fluffy air fryer muffins fruit filled, veggie packed or chocolate loaded! You’ll never want to make muffins in the oven again!
Why I Love Air Fryer Muffins
If you haven’t started baking in your air fryer… WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?! Air fryers can be used for way more things than just chicken tenders (but my cheez it chicken tender recipe IS bomb!) like these delicious, fluffy air fryer muffins!
PS. If you need other air fryer baking recipes checkout these air fryer brownies… SO GOOD! Honestly, they’re my preferred way to bake brownies!
The best part about this air fryer muffin recipe is that you can make them 3 different ways:
- fruit filled: try blueberries, diced strawberry or even use dried fruit like cherries!
- veggie packed: shredded carrot or zucchini are personal faves of mine!
- chocolate chip: try milk chocolate or any type of chip like butterscotch, white chocolate or peanut butter chips!
And when I say these things are fluffy… they’re FLUFFY! So soft and delicious. I’d say they rival the corner bakery! Strong statement but I stand by it!
These air fryer muffins are fool proof and cook in just 12 minutes.. SCORE!
How To Make This Recipe
Preheat your air fryer to 300 degrees F.
In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a larger bowl or stand mixer combine milk, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
Slowly add in the flour mixture.
Next, fold in your mix-in of choice.
Pour batter evenly into 6 silicone muffin liners.
Cook your muffins at 300 for 12 minutes total. (I like to rotate them a few minutes in to help them rise evenly)
Allow muffins to cool and enjoy!
Yes you can! You just want to WHAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES WORK BEST FOR A MIX-IN? If your fruit or veggies have extra moisture this will effect your muffin batter making them less fluffy!
Yes! Same thing as with using frozen fruit or veggies, just WHAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES WORK BEST FOR A MIX-IN?
You can as long as it fits into the air fryer! However, I find that it’s much easier for muffins to use silicone muffin liners. They stand up well and it allows you to fit more muffins into your air fryer.
You can, but they may not hold their shape if they are not in a muffin tin. I recommend silicone muffin liners. Silicone ones hold their shape so you don’t need a muffin tin. Plus, they’re reusable!
- Feel free to make a few types of muffins from one batch of air fryer muffin batter! You can easily split your batter into 3 bowls and make fruit, veggie AND chocolate ones! Just add ~2-3 tbsp of mix-ins into each bowl!
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating on the recipe card and leave a comment below!
Don’t forget to pin it on your Pinterest board for later, or tag me on IG @no.food.rules if you try the recipe and love it!
Other Posts You Might Like:
Easy Air Fryer Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk I used whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter melted & cooled
- 1/2 cup total mix-in of choice fruit pieces, shredded veggies or baking chips
- Preheat your air fryer to 300 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl or stand mixer combine egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and butter.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture.
- Next, fold in your mix-in of choice.
- Pour batter evenly into 6 silicone muffin liners.
- Cook your muffins at 300 for 12 minutes total. (I like to rotate them a few minutes in to help them rise evenly)
- Allow muffins to cool and enjoy!
click To display nutrition info