DISCLAIMER: This post was developed in sponsored partnership with Inspired Organics however, as always, all opinions are genuine.
This eggless cheesecake recipe with a double honey graham cracker crust is totally fool-proof! It’s insanely easy and gives you the most perfect sturdy yet fluffy sky high cheesecake. This no-bake recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and even has a 2 ingredient, 60 second fruit topping recipe!
Why This Recipe Works
I took developing this recipe VERY seriously. I made 4 different cheesecakes to ensure I got it PERFECT. Needless to say my diet consisted mainly of cheesecake for about two weeks… which I was actually NOT mad about.
I’ve tried so many no-bake cheesecake recipes that are floating around out there on Google and Pinterest and I was let down every. single. time. They’d either be way too mushy and not set into a firm cheesecake (more like a soup!) or they’d basically taste like a block of cream cheese inside of a graham cracker crust. Was it THAT hard to find a GOOD no-bake eggless cheesecake recipe!?
Well, gorgeous, it’s NOT that hard anymore thanks to this recipe! It comes out perfectly every time (thanks to the many rounds of testing and tricks I’ve learned!) giving you a sturdy cheesecake that is still surprisingly light!
This recipe has a DOUBLE honey crust and a super easy 60 second fruit topping that is literally FOOL PROOF!
If you want to impress anyone then this is the recipe that you should make. You can customize the fruit sauce on top to fit anyone’s preferences. Or you can totally creative with it and top it with come crushed cookies like my fave almond flour peanut butter cookies, chewy candy cookies or copycat Panera kitchen sink cookies!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Graham Cracker Crumbs. You can use store bought graham cracker crumbs or you can make your own. To make your own you’ll need ~13 full sheets of graham crackers and you can crush them in your blender into crumbs. Use honey flavored for the best result, but you could sub any. (If using cinnamon leave out the added cinnamon!)
- Cream Cheese. Be sure to use room temperature, full fat cream cheese here! This will help your cheesecake set up really nice.
- Honey. You’ll want to use a high quality honey. I really like to use Inspired Organics honey. Their products are always super reliable and high quality. Plus, honey can get expensive but their products are always fairly priced! One of the many things I love about them.
- Greek Yogurt. Use full fat Greek yogurt for best results or you could use a Skyr, or Icelandic, type yogurt– the really thick ones! The yogurt gives this eggless cheesecake recipe the tiny bit of tang it needs!
- Fruit Spread. For this recipe I use fruit spread and turn it into the sauce. It’s the BEST hack ever! I also used Inspired Organics fruit spread. They have tons of flavors like raspberry, strawberry, blueberry and apricot that taste phenomenal! (Also my go-to topping for my fave blender oat flour pancakes!)
Be sure to use the Inspired Organics store locator on their website (You can find that here!) to find the products that I used for this recipe near you! I use tons of their other products from mac n cheese (seriously the BEST cheese sauce ever!) to canned beans to gummi bears! They’ve got it all.
PS. If you keep seeing the word “organic” and are wondering what the deal with that is, is it better? Be sure to checkout my blog post on the different between organic VS non-organic foods where I break it down!
How To Make This Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust Instructions
In a large bowl combine crushed graham crackers with the cinnamon and salt.
Now add your melted butter and honey, mixing super well.
Pour your graham cracker crust mixture into a 9″ springform pan and pack it in there REALLY well! I like to use the bottom of a measuring cup to do this. Checkout the expert tips section below for photo instructions!
Place this in the freezer for ~15 minutes while you prepare the filling.
Eggless Cheesecake Filling Instructions
In a large bowl with electric beaters (or using a stand mixer) first beat the cream cheese by itself for 2-3 minutes.
Next, add in the powdered sugar, honey, greek yogurt and vanilla. Beat for another 2-3 minutes until totally combined and there are NO lumps.
Now take your whipped topping and fold it in gently. You don’t want to stir it, just gently turn over your spatula to get it incorporated without reducing the air (this will cause a soup-y, not light and airy cheesecake!)
Once you have a uniform cheesecake filling take your graham cracker crust out of the freezer and fill it.
To get the top to be perfectly smooth I like to use an offset spatula that has JUST a smidge of water on. Checkout the photos in the expert tips section below for more on this!
Now, place your cheesecake in the fridge uncovered for 24 hours to set.
Fruit Topping Instructions
To make your fruit topping you’re going to take 1/2 cup of fruit spread (I used Inspired Organics raspberry here!) and place it in a bowl with 3 tbsp of water. Mix this up super well with a fork.
Pop your thinned fruit spread into the microwave for 60 seconds and then mix it up well again ensuring that there are no clumps. Allow it to cool and then pour over your cheesecake as desired!
You can line your springform pan with parchment or wax paper if desired. This will help your cheesecake not stick to the pan. To do this just take the bottom of the pan and use it to trace a sheet of parchment or wax paper to lay on the bottom. If you’d like to can also add a strip around the sides. I like to use a little non-stick spray to help it stick.
When pressing the graham cracker mixture into the pan I like to use the bottom of a 1 cup measuring cup. Really put some muscle behind it and get it packed in there! The more well packed it is the less likely your crust will be to crack.
To get a nice smooth top on your eggless cheesecake take an offset spatula (or you can use a knife) and dip it in water then shake it off so it’s not super wet. Now use this to spread out the cheesecake filling. You can re-wet the spatula as needed to keep it nice and smooth.
To get nice clean cuts of cheesecake you want to take a VERY sharp knife then run it under hot water for a few seconds. Wipe off the knife mostly (a little water is okay, you really want the knife to be warm) and make one cut. Be sure to press all the way down to the crust so that you cut that too. I like to place my two fingers over the knife when I get to the side to help hold up the side of the cheesecake so the crust doesn’t fall.
When you want to remove the cheesecake slice be sure to loosen the bottom crust from the pan to make sure it stays together. You can use a pie cutter or a fork to do this.
You can, however I’d really recommend making this one! It’s super easy and the cinnamon and extra honey totally make it over the top delicious! Store bought crusts can also be smaller and you might not fit all of your cheesecake filling into it.
If you don’t have a springform pan don’t worry you can use a 9-10″ pie pan or even a 9×9″ baking pan.
Yep! The beauty of this cheesecake is that you can make it however you want! It’s like a blank canvas! Skip the fruit topping and go with something like peanut butter or almond butter for a fun twist! Inspired Organics has perfectly drippy nut butters too that would be perfection for this!
Yes! And do it uncovered! I know this sounds strange but trust me. I’ve done it both ways- covered and uncovered- and when you keep it in the fridge for the first 24 hours uncovered it sets WAY better. After the first 24 hours you’ll want to cover it.
This will keep for ~7 days in the fridge. If you have leftovers after that or want to freeze it go for it! It will keep in the freezer for 1-2 months. I’d recommend freezing it solid first then wrapping it in plastic wrap to keep it from getting freezer burn (this will help the plastic wrap not stick to the cheesecake!)
Other Recipes You’ll Love
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating on the recipe card and leave a comment below!
Don’t forget to pin it on your Pinterest board for later, or tag me on IG @no.food.rules if you try the recipe and love it!
Perfect No-Bake Eggless Cheesecake
For The Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs ideally honey flavored
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter cooled
- 1/3 cup Inspired Organics honey
For The Cheesecake Filling
- 3 8oz blocks of full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Inspired Organics honey
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt vanilla or plain
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups full fat whipped topping
For The Fruit Topping
- 1/2 cup Inspired Organics Fruit Spread
- 3 tbsp water
- Graham Cracker Crust InstructionsIn a large bowl combine crushed graham crackers with the cinnamon and salt.
- Now add your melted butter and honey, mixing super well.
- Pour your graham cracker crust mixture into a 9" springform pan and pack it in there REALLY well! I like to use the bottom of a measuring cup to do this. Checkout the expert tips section above for photo instructions!
- Place this in the freezer for ~15 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Eggless Cheesecake Filling InstructionsIn a large bowl with electric beaters (or using a stand mixer) first beat the cream cheese by itself for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in the powdered sugar, honey, greek yogurt and vanilla. Beat for another 2-3 minutes until totally combined and there are NO lumps.
- Now take your whipped topping and fold it in gently. You don’t want to stir it, just gently turn over your spatula to get it incorporated without reducing the air (this will cause a soup-y, not light and airy cheesecake!)
- Once you have a uniform cheesecake filling take your graham cracker crust out of the freezer and fill it.
- To get the top to be perfectly smooth I like to use an offset spatula that has JUST a smidge of water on. Checkout the photos in the expert tips section above for more on this!
- Now, place your cheesecake in the fridge uncovered for 24 hours to set.
- Fruit Topping InstructionsTo make your fruit topping you’re going to take 1/2 cup of fruit spread (I used Inspired Organics raspberry here!) and place it in a bowl with 3 tbsp of water. Mix this up super well with a fork.
- Pop your thinned fruit spread into the microwave for 45-60 seconds and then mix it up well again ensuring that there are no clumps. Allow it to cool and then pour over you cheesecake as desired!
click To display nutrition info