This crispy toast made in the air fryer is delightful and super simple! Use your favorite kind of bread to create toasty sandwiches ready in no time. Toast has never been more delicious!
Why This Recipe Works
Have you ever wondered how long to toast bread in the air fryer? In less than ten minutes, you will have flawlessly toasted bread ready to be topped with your favorite butter, preserves or jam, nut butter, or sandwich toppings. Just like my French toast sticks made in the air fryer, I love to make this easy recipe when I'm looking to have breakfast ready on those mornings where I'm wanting to keep things basic but delicious.
I like to use any kind of bread for this recipe–including frozen bread! That's right, if you happen to have your favorite bread in the freezer, you don't have to worry about thawing it beforehand. Easy, right? The first time I toasted bread in the air fryer, my life changed before my eyes: I'll never go back to toasting bread in the oven ever again.
My favorite thing to pair with toast in the AM is with a giant glass of lemon water, protein, fruit... You name it. There is nothing quite like a balanced breakfast, and the addition of lemon water allows me to feel energized and ready to start the day.
- Bread: I like to use whole wheat bread for my toast, but you can use any kind of bread such as sourdough, Ezekial, multigrain, gluten-free, carb-free, etc.
- Nonstick Spray: Any kind of nonstick spray will work to yield the most crispy toast out there.
How to Make This Recipe
This air fryer toast is made within minutes and is great for whenever you're short on time or just looking to add some toast to your breakfast plate.
Step One: First, preheat the air fryer. Spray the basket with nonstick spray and place the sliced bread in the basket.
Step Two: Cook the toast for three minutes.
Yes! It is so easy to use the air fryer to toast bagels, pizza, bread, ravioli, buns, and so much more! The air fryer creates toast in minutes.
I like to use the air fryer for a bunch of different things when I am not wanting to turn the oven on or dirty up a bunch of dishes. Especially in the summertime, using the air fryer is convenient and a great way to stay cool. I think it is worth it!
Yes, for the most part, you can! Always be sure to check the air fryer's manual before placing foreign objects into the air fryer.
It is important to clean the air fryer after every use to avoid the build-up of unwanted food particles and grease.
- If you are using thin bread, it may take less time to toast. If the bread is thick, then you may need to add additional cooking time.
- Top the toast with cheese, vegetables, and your favorite seasoning.
- The temperature of the air fryer shoul dbe preheated to at least 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Store any leftover toast in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
If you love this recipe be sure to leave a star rating on the recipe card and a comment below!
Want to learn more about intuitive eating and finding food freedom so that you too can feel comfortable enjoying ALL foods without guilt, stress or anxiety and in ways that feel good? Get started by taking this quiz which will give you a personalized workbook to stop dieting and get started!
Other Recipes You May Like
- 1 slice of bread
Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray the basket with nonstick spray and add your bread
Cook for three minutes (flip halfway through for best results)
- Can use any type of bread you like!
- If you have thin bread it may take less time and if you have thick bread it may take more time. (I used standard thickness whole wheat sandwich bread)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 67Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Nutrition info is provided for Google. You get to determine what your portion size is each and every day! There is no right or wrong.