Just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes! A delicious way to use up leftover turkey, such as from Thanksgiving or just typical weeknight dinners! This recipe for turkey salad with grapes is a little sweet, a little savory and prefect for meal prep.
Why This Recipe Works
I love making this turkey salad with grapes in a big batch at the beginning of the week as part of my meal prep. I’ll use it in a variety of ways throughout the week such as in sandwiches, wraps, on salads or served with crackers!
It’s a high protein recipe that helps keep you nice and full with a dose of fruit for an added nutrition punch… plus a burst of sweetness!
One of my favorite things about this recipe is that the ingredient list is SO SHORT! Here is what you’ll need to gather in order to make a batch of turkey salad with grapes:
- cooked turkey (leftover Thanksgiving turkey is great! You can use light or dark meat. However, you can totally sub any protein source here, like chicken!)
- grapes (I’m a fan of red grapes and also love the color they add to this salad but any grape will do!)
- mayo or greek yogurt (you can use whatever you prefer, mayo will be sweeter and greek yogurt more tang-y. No right or wrong, just depends on your taste preference!)
Those are the core ingredients however you can then spice it up however you want. Add a little garlic powder, salt, nuts or some green onion! This recipe is so versatile, another reason why I love it!
How To Make This Recipe
The directions for this could NOT be easier. Here is what you’ll need to do:
First, be sure to dice up your turkey, slice your grapes in half and chop celery and onions.
Throw all of that into a large bowl and give it a quick mix.
Now, add in your mayo/greek yogurt and any other spices or mix-ins you might want. Give this a good mixing, ensuring you’re coating everything super well!
That’s it! Take your turkey salad with grapes and place it on some bread, a bed of greens, or eat it with a fork!
You’re going to want to either cover your bowl with plastic wrap or use something like these beeswax wraps. My mother-in-law recently got us some of the beeswax wraps and I’m obsessed! I actually have a big bowl of this turkey salad sitting in my fridge with a beeswax wrap on it right now!
You can also put your turkey salad with grapes into an air tight container and keep it in the fridge. It will stay fresh either way for 5-7 days.
You could freeze this if you wanted, but I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it, it probably won’t taste quite the same. If you did want to do this place it in a freezer bag and remove all of the air. This will stay fresh for ~3 months.
Absolutely! Other fruits, like apples, pears or even pineapple, work really well for salads like this. I use apples in my pecan chicken salad with apples recipe and it’s divine!
Yes! You can honestly use whatever type of protein source you like such as shredded chicken, a diced pork loin or even tofu or tempeh! If you’re using tofu I’d recommend roasting it first.
Tips For Serving This Salad
This turkey salad with grapes recipe is SO versatile that you could literally eat it a different way every day. See ya later boring meal prep! Here are a few of my fave ways to enjoy it:
- Serve it on some artisan honey buckwheat bread
- Along side air fryer seasoned potatoes
- With air fryer tater tots
- In an omelette as filling (delish!)
- A bed of greens
Other Recipes You Might Like:
5 Ingredient Turkey Salad With Grapes
- ~2-3 cups diced turkey breast
- 1 cup sliced grapes
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- ~1/2 cup mayo or plain greek yogurt
- Nuts optional
- Green onions optional
- Salt/garlic powder/onion powder optional
- In a large bowl combine together turkey, grapes, celery, onions and another other ingredients you’re planning to add, like nuts or green onion.
- Add in mayo or greek yogurt and any spices if desired. Mix this up well until everything is evenly coated.
click To display nutrition info